Friday, August 8, 2008

ABOUT HUBBY

Tagged!

This time it's about the husbands...
1. What is his name? BRITTON DEVRY
2. Who eats more? WE ARE ABOUT THE SAME
3. Who said "I love you" first? HE DID
4. Who is taller? WE ARE ABOUT THE SAME
5. Who is smarter? HE IS SMARTER
6. Who is more sensitive? ME
7. Who does the laundry? I DO
8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I DO
9. Who pays the bills? I PAY THEM, BUT HE MAKES THE MONEY
10. Who cooks more? I DO
11. What meals do you cook together? SOMETIMES BREAKFAST ON THE WEEKENDS
12. Who is more stubborn? WE CAN BOTH BE
13. Who is the first to admit they're wrong? ME
14. Who has more siblings? ME I HAVE 4 SIBLINGS HE HAS 1
15. Who wears the pants in the relationship? BOTH
16. What do you like to do together? WE DO EVERYTHING TOGETHER
17. Who eats more sweets? I DO
18. His guilty pleasures? GUNS! TRUCKS! TOYS!
19. How did you meet? FRIENDS
20. Who asked who out first? HE DID
21. Who proposed? HE DID
22. Who kissed who first? HE KISSED ME FIRST
23. His best features? HE IS HOT! HIS CONFIDENCE AND ATTITUDE
24. His greatest quality? HE IS A GREAT FATHER AND HUSBAND HE WORKS SO HARD AND HE IS THE MOST UNSELFISH PERSON I KNOW! HE IS SO GIVING AND WILL DO ANYTHING FOR ME AND KYNLEE. HE SPOILS US ROTTEN AND HE WILL NEVER MAKE ME WORK SO I AM ABLE TO STAY HOME WITH MY KIDS!!! I LOVE HIM!

No comments: