Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I painted all day today. My friend Alisa was here and she helped me clean and move. She watched Kynlee while I painting and stuff. She came Monday and stayed with me until today it was really good having her come stay. I got a lot done today more then half way moved in and almost all painted just need to do it a second time tomorrow make it look better. It looks really good! We painted the trim in our room brown and the trim in Kynlee's room brown so Kynlee's room is pink and brown!!! it's adorable. We were going to just paint it white but then we thought pink and brown would be so cute and it is! My mother in law and sister in law are here and going to help me tomorrow move some more and paint and pack and unpack and help with Kynlee so tomorrow will be busy again and Friday then Saturday we moving all the big stuff.

2 comments:

Ruby said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ruby said...

Congrats on the new house! How fun. Want to see pictures of the painting and the new house!