Saturday, January 16, 2010








Kynlee's Aunt Tori made this outfit for her!


Just posting a few more pictures! Kynlee loves to shower she could shower for hours if I would let her, we do let her stay in there a while but then it's time to move on after she is so wrinkly! She is such a sweetie she says HI to everyone and BYE to everyone she says SORRY if she is in the way. She loves TREATS and SNACKS and especially COOKIES and APPLES. She has to have PRETTIES on all the time and loves lipstick. She loves to SHOP. She is such a good little girl. She tries so hard to help me fold clothes or anything I am doing she is right there to HELP me. I enjoy her so much! She talks so well I can't believe it she can say anything!! She counts, she loves books and she points to everything on each page and knows what it is! What a joy in our lives!! She does so many things I can't list everything. Her second birthday is getting close!! I've been busy trying to plan that can't decide what to do for her party!! Life is sure good!!

1 comment:

Megan said...

she is so cute. I can't believe she is almost two! its kinda sad how fast they grow up huh.