Friday, December 9, 2011

So I am really bad about typing on my blog! I forget I have it :)

Drayken can stand on his own and he took two steps all on his own the other day! He is getting another tooth on top so he will have 6 teeth! He is such a good baby! He minds me when I say no no he will quit doing what he is doing. He loves his momma, if I leave the room he follows me everywhere. He is so good to take naps and sleep all night. I am still nursing him, but he is getting close to being done. He does have some table food but I'm still using baby food until a year. He takes a sippy cup really good. He can say mama, Dada, ya, no. He is so fun!! I am glad I get to be his mommy and be with him 24/7. He is 10 1/2 months old!

Kynlee is so smart she knows so many things I can't believe her. She is getting so excited for Xmas, we go shopping and she says Santa might bring me this on everything she sees! :) She can do so many things!! She is such a good big sister. so protective of her brother. I am so glad I get to be with her 24/7 too!

Britton is still working in Virginia 2500 miles away, but he will be home DEC 20th to the 2nd of Jan and we all are moving to Vegas for his work there. We will live there for a while until we can get our house sold then we will move to Utah. We haven't put it up for sale yet, but have had a few people come look at it just from me telling them we are selling it soon. We have a couple that are really interested if their house would sell. I can't wait to be together again as a family it is really hard being a single mom! It'll be fun to live in Vegas for the rest of the cold winter. By summer I sure hope our house is sold and we are moved to Utah!!!

No comments: