Wednesday, April 15, 2009

SO CUTE

MY PARENTS COWS




Kynlee and I are still at my parents house in Randolph, Britton came Friday night and then left Sunday night, we are still here and loving it! Britton and my dad went snowmobiling on Saturday it was fun for them. Kynlee is having a blast here and loves to see the cows and baby calves. She says moo every time we see the cows and will point at them. She is talking a lot and saying a bunch of new words.


Kynlee walked from one chair to the other clear across my mom's living room. She went a long ways on her own! I am so proud of her! I can't tell you how good of a baby she is! No one else can believe it either! She is just such a contented baby! Just like me when I was a baby my mom says!! I have been so very blessed!

Our real estate investing is going great!!! We stay busy with it, I have learned so much I call the banks and I am shortsaling the newest houses we got. We will hear from the banks within a few more weeks, then we will be able to sell the three that we have for sale once we get the numbers all figured out. We already have a buyer for one house and the other two we have a lot of people interested in them. We are working on three other ones that we will be shortsaling also, we just need to get all the paperwork done and sent in. We also have a buyer for one of these houses too. So here very soon they will all sale and then things will be even better. It's going great! Things are finally working out!

This weather sucks! Britton has been off work because of it, but that's nice too cuz we make more money buying and selling houses anyways so it gives us more time to look for houses and do that! He doesn't work as a foreman mason much anymore and pretty soon he will be a full time investor once all these houses sell!! I am so glad we found this business, because of it Britton will be able to retire/quit his job and be with his family here very soon! He has already been able to cut back on hours a lot. He will be able to see Kynlee and our other kids, go to the park with them, go on vacations all that fun stuff and not worry about a job and missing work and stuff. I can't tell you how much it has changed our lives it's such a blessing! The lord sure is helping us find all these deals and making things work out for us! I sure believe in paying tithing everytime I pay it we get a call about a house or we get a person calling wanting our help to get them out of a hole or whatever.. Also we are healthy, we haven't been in accidents, Kynlee is very healthy, she is such a good baby.. etc.. We always have enough money and never have to worry all because of the lord!! He has sure blessed my family!! We enjoy helping people and we truly do because we save them from bankruptcy and/or foreclosure and we save their credit and all that good stuff it's a great feeling knowing that we have the knowledge and education to help these people, things happen and they get in a ruff spot but we are able to pull them back out of it again! I don't think people really understand what we are doing they don't know what our business is like, because they haven't been to a briefing to explain about it...

We get our tax returns Friday I am so excited about that too!!!! LOL :)

Sorry I just wanted to post how blessed and lucky I am!! (I AM NOT TRYING TO BRAG I HOPE NO ONE GETS OFFENDED BY THIS POST! I AM NOT TRYING TO THINK I AM BETTER THAN ANYONE ELSE OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT!!!!!)

1 comment:

Ruby said...

Love the pictures of the cows. I grew up with cows..how I miss them.
I am glad things are working out for you. Tithing does bless us very much. You have a cute cute family!!! Hope things keep looking up for you!!!