Friday, September 4, 2009

Kynlee 18 months old


My daughter at 18 months





Kynlee Renae is 18 months old today!!! I'm so proud to be her mom! I couldn't have asked for a a better baby she is just perfect I sure am blessed! She does so many new things I can't sit here and name them all. She is so fun and so ticklish we have a hay day tickling her! She is so smart I can't believe the things she knows. She still only has 8 teeth but I think she might be getting one more bottom one. I got her weighted a few weeks ago and she was 19 1/2 lbs so I'm guessing she is still right around that. The doctor said she is as healthy as can be just tiny so he wants me to monitor her weight every 4 weeks, he isn't used to a baby being this little, but he says she is just going to be little and petite!! She's such a sweet little girl and loves to smile for the camera! She also loves to play peek a boo!!

Happy 18 months Kynlee!

No comments: