Sunday, August 30, 2009

Nursery!

Potty time

first day of nursery!




Kynlee went to nursery today for the first time! The workers said she did excellent! We knew she would, I don't know where she came from Britton and I are so shy and she is so outgoing and has to be involved in everything. It was defiantly harder on mom then Kynlee I had to keep going and peaking in the window of the room to check on her! She loved it and did so good!

She says please and thank you now she is so cute! She is loving the potty thing..

1 comment:

Ruby said...

oh...first day of nursery. It is hard. It means your baby is growing up and now in Primary and not a baby anymore. Wait until "SUNBEAMS"!!!!! But I understand exactly how you feel. I had a hard time with both my kids..and I kept walking by to check on them...waiting around the corner to see if I can hear any crying ;)