Wednesday, March 10, 2010

kynlee's 2 yr check up

Kynlee's 2 year dr appt went great! We saw a diff dr and I like her! She said Kynlee is perfectly fine, healthy and smart, no testing needs to be done! She weights 23lbs and 32 1/2 inches, she gained 2 lbs and 1/2 inch!! She is back on the charts barely! She will just be tiny and petite and that's great!!! :o) She did get one shot and cried so hard this time :(

Things are so busy crazy but we are loving life! I can't believe my little girl is 2 years old! We had a party for her last Sunday in Randolph and we are having one this Sunday in Pocatello. She got spoiled rotten already and we have one more party to go! I sure love this little girl she is my whole world my pride and joy I couldn't have asked for a better kid. She says full sentences, so very smart and helps me out so much! She loves to shop and you never even know she is around she is so good, she is not the typical 2 year old that I see throwing fits and getting into everything that is not her at all! She is one in a million kid and I am so lucky and blessed to have her! No one truly understands how well she talks or how good of a kid she is until they are around her like me!! So it's hard to tell people on here cuz I'm sure no one believes me but ask anyone that is around her and they will defiantly agree with me! She loves to watch tv in the car, she LOVES Dora and boots!!

I will post pictures from her birthday parties soon!

No comments: