Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I had my 28 week glucose test done. It came back really high so I had to do a 3 hr blood test. Wasn't any fun at all but luckily my results came back normal and everything is fine! I was worried about gestational diabetes but I don't have it and everything is great. The baby has been measuring a week and half bigger through out the whole pregnancy now he is right on where he should be! Kynlee was always under.. I may have a big boy!! Maybe not now that he is right on who knows.. I am now 31 weeks!! I can't believe how time is passing. These last two months are gonna be ruff I am getting miserable but it'll pass and be so worth it! I am due Jan 20-30th so I figure I have two months left!! 9 weeks left to my due date of the 30th! Things are going good here, Kynlee and I have back home for a few weeks. We are in Randolph for Thanksgiving this year with my family. Britton came home tonight he will work around Idaho and Utah for a while and then be going to Vegas. I am having a baby shower Dec 11th. I will be in Randolph a quite a bit in the next while becuz I won't be able to go anywhere in January! I hope the next few months pass by fast! We still don't have a name I give up I am so frustrated with it I'm done.

No comments: