Thursday, December 4, 2008

Kynlee 9 months

Kynlee is 9 months old today! I took her to get a weight check cuz the doctor told me to do this every month cuz she has been so under weight. -Well not very good news she is 15 lbs 4 oz. She lost 6 ounces in a month. She is now under the 5 % for her age. The doctor has always been concerned about her weight and now he is really worried. She was in the 10% at 7 months then she went up to the 25% at 8 months cuz she gained a pound now she has dropped clear down to under the 5 % and he always said that 5 % is a worry and under the 5 % is a bigger worry so I am very worried about her. I didn't see the doctor today cuz they didn't have an opening but I have an appointment tomorrow morning so I can get her all checked out and find out what's going on with her.

2 comments:

krystle said...

hope everything is ok....let me know how it goes.

Ruby said...

Oh I hope she's ok. Let me know what you find out!