Friday, December 5, 2008

Kynlee doc

I took Kynlee back to the doctor today and he did blood work; I was so sad cuz they couldn't find a vein and they poked her a few times it was sad. They never can find one on me either.. Anyways he wants to check for Celiac disease and check her thyroid. I will get the results on Monday. My mom and sister were diagnosed with Celiac and then they got tested again a year later and didn't have it, but they had to follow a special diet and not have any wheat all gluten free stuff. The docs thought I had it a while back too cuz I have a lot of stomach problems but I have never been tested so I might have it who knows. Anyways I am also supposed to feed her more solid food and less milk. The breast morning and night and baby food the rest of the day. He said I might loose my milk only doing it twice a day so if so I will do formula morning and night until she is a year. He wants me to continue to breast feed as much as possible cuz it has antibodies in the milk to fight off sickness for the winter, I hope I don't loose my milk but we will see. The doctor said they are doing a bunch more studies on the formula and more and more it's not as good as breast milk so I hope I can continue to feed her the breast for 3 more months but we will see. I think she is perfectly fine and she is just going to be little and petite. She looks just fine to me not so skinny not to chubby. The doctor wants me to take her in every 10 days to get weighted. So I have to wait until Monday to find out what the blood results say.

The doctor also said it's just fine that she doesn't have teeth just means that they will be that much better teeth when they do come in. Also he muscle tone and everything looks great so she will crawl in time. He keeps kidding me saying why do you want her to crawl anyways then you be chasing her and keeping her out of everything; which is true I don't want to but yet I worry why she isn't yet but it doesn't matter she is perfect to me and she will crawl when she is ready! She will move along the ground if she really wants to; but she is perfectly fine to just sit and play and mommy will bring her everything she needs!! :)

1 comment:

Kim said...

I hope everything comes out fine...or you find out what you need to know. I will be interested to find out what you find out. She is such a cute little girl! Good luck!