Monday, June 22, 2009

CAMPING

OUR DIRTY TRUCK BUT IT WAS MUCH DIRTY THAN THIS BUT THE RAIN WASHED IT SOME

I USED TO WEAR THIS COAT WHEN I WAS KYNLEE'S AGE!!!









KYNLEE AND PAIGE




We went camping with my family Friday-Sunday. It was a lot of fun, but it was cold and rainy most of the time! I don't get all this rain!! Kynlee had so much fun!! She is so smart I can't get over it! Everyone thinks their own kid is smart, but really she is:) I compare her to kids around her and she is so smart and does so many things for her age! Talk about a healthy kid too, Britton and I both have had colds and she never got it! She has had a runny nose but that's cuz she got 4 more teeth!! So they are almost all in and then she will have 8 teeth! She never gets sick, she sleeps so good I am so blessed and lucky to have her!! She is the best baby ever!!!

She talks a lot I try to keep track of all her new words but I don't know if I get them all cuz she says new words all the time she talks all the time and so good. She will ask me What's that and I'll tell her and then she says it I can't believe her! Everything that she doesn't already say is "What's that?"

New words:
Rock
Bop- pop
kucky
socks
fish
hat
cat

she does a somersault it's so cute!
She ate half of daddy's taco and loved that, she loved hot coco and she loves pop... she will say more to anyone that has something she wants to eat.

We went to Chili's for Father's Day dinner and she loved corn on the cob!!!

No comments: