Monday, June 15, 2009

Kynlee






Kynlee was so sick of all her toys I went and bought her some new ones! She loves them for now... She is doing so many things and is so smart and getting so big! She loves shoes, she will put them on and walk around and go in the closet and get more out. She goes in the bathroom with me and she is so interested in it, I want to start potty training her soon cuz she is so smart and already knows when I say potty we head in there.

she will point at the dog and say GOGO, GOGGY
she says BALL
she says TREAT
she will put her cell phone up to her ear and say HELLO and then walk all over just jibber jabbering it's so cute! just like she is talking on the phone.
she will say BOOK
she will say TOY OR TOYS
she will say YUCK

SHE IS SO SMART AND I CAN'T KEEP UP WITH ALL THE NEW THINGS SHE DOES A DAY BUT HERE ARE A FEW..

No comments: