Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Randolph, swimming and park!

WARNING LONG POST WITH LOTS OF PICTURES!!! :)




Kynlee and Kaylee

Kynlee and Devan

Kynlee and Kaylee


Jayden and Kynlee



Kynlee and I are in Randolph for a week or so. We went swimming and to the park on Monday. I took my sister Jaime's kids to Evanston and then we meet up with my sister Ang and her son Devan. We got lunch went to the park ate and then they played, then we went to the recenter there to swim. Kynlee loves the park and to swim! She has learned a lot in the past few days!! We are having a blast with my family! Kynlee loves everyone in my family!! She goes running to grandma call and wants to be held by her (cuz grandma spoils her rotten and gives her treats all the time and Kynlee knows! Grandma is always buying her something and giving her all kinds of treats!) but hey mom does this too!! lol it's just cuz it's grandma!! Kaylee is such a big helper she is only 9 and she is so good with Kynlee she helps watch her and everything she just loves it!

Tuesday I went to Clearfield to clean my friend Alisa's house. She is on bed rest with her second baby girl! She is 30 weeks and hardly showing she sucks!!! LOL She has high blood pressure and is on strict bed rest so I cleaned her house, washed her babies clothes and stuff. I left Kynlee with my sister and mom and she had a blast and I had a great time with a break from Kynlee! It was great for both of us. Alisa didn't have her little girl either so it was nice with no kids and we got a lot done! I am going to go back next week and stay a week or so and help her get everything ready for the baby and keep her company! She got shots to develop the baby's lungs so she could have her any day and she be just fine cuz her lungs are developed now! The dr is going to try and keep her in there until 35 weeks but we will all see what happens I sure hope she will be ok! I am worried about Alisa and her baby but I am sure things will work out! I am trying to help her out!

No comments: