Friday, December 4, 2009

Kynlee 21 months



Kynlee is 21 months today! Can't believe in 3 months she will be 2 years old!!! She has a mouth full of teeth now. She talks so clear she says anything I say, and is learning new things everyday. She is getting tall. She is eating lots better now. Her hair is growing. She is such a good girl! So very blessed to have her she is healthy, smart and a good girl! When I say no she stops and doesn't try to do it again. Every morning she goes in the bathroom and asks for "medicine" her vitamins. She gets my socks out of my drawer and my shoes out of the closet. She helps me fold clothes and puts them away. She picks up anything on the ground if it needs put away or thrown away she will do that. She picks her toys up every night before bed. She stays out of the tree and presents. She says a prayer every night. She loves to brush her teeth. She feeds the fish. She loves purses, necklaces, hippos, monkey, dora, princess, dolls, barbies, mermaids etc... she likes many things This kid never gets sick I am so very very blessed for that! She does many other things can't sit here all day listing everything :) I truly love this little girl! I'm so blessed I get to stay home with her always!

No comments: