Wednesday, December 16, 2009

weight, xmas parties, hair cut

opening another early present


waiting to see santa

kynlee and santa

hair before

before

during

after

after





the kids did a play

my niece paige on her 2nd bday

I got Kynlee weighted today she is 21 lbs and 10 oz 31 1/2 inches she is almost 22 months.

We had a Christmas party at my sister's house it was really fun!

My niece Paige turned 2 on Dec 10th!

We had our ward Christmas party, Kynlee got to see Santa again it was fun too!

Kynlee got to open one early Christmas present!

She got a kitchen and doll house early too!

My sister in law gave Kynlee her first haircut too, we just took a little tiny bit off but it helped a lot and now it'll grow faster!

1 comment:

Megan said...

looks like you guys have been busy, but having a ton of fun!