Sunday, December 20, 2009

playing at a christmas party




Kynlee's presents

opening present


tea set





Getting Kynlee's temp



Kynlee has had a 104.4 fever. I got her half the swine flu shot a month ago and a week after that she got a fever and then I got her the other half a week ago and now has a fever again. My guess is it's from that but who knows just seems weird she only has a fever and that's it. It's good that's all she has though!

We've been going to Christmas parties and just getting ready for Christmas. Kynlee has been spoiled and has been getting early presents cuz I give in and let her open some early, she doesn't even ask, she doesn't even bother the presents but I want her to have them early she will have plenty of presents on Christmas.

1 comment:

Megan said...

what a spoiled little girl lol