Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Kynlee and I made it to Randolph. We are staying here all week and then we will go to Montpelier for a visit this weekend. Then we will go to Pocatello next week for a few days. I changed my dr app to Sept 7th so one week and I will know what the baby is YAY!! The drive was good, I can't believe my daughter what a perfect little girl she just watched her dvds the whole way and laughed and giggled and talked to me she is so good I am so truly blessed I never imagined having such a good kid. We took 9 hrs this time but stopped more and had to walk around more, my back bothered me about 1 hr from Randolph. So I am a little worried the further I get the more it'll bother me sooner but I can do it! This has been the best pregnancy I can't believe it. I am never sick and no problems at all. I have an awesome hubby that is so good to us! I am truly very blessed and lucky! I love my life!!!

No comments: