Friday, August 6, 2010












15 weeks


We made it to Colorado safe and sound. It was an 8 hr drive but I did stop. 684 miles from Pocatello. I got stuck in traffic when I first got here on the freeway cuz there was a big fire and they closed the freeway it was awful I was in traffic for an hr and half!! There are 4 lane roads in the middle of town it is crazy! The shopping here is wonderful there are tons of stores everywhere and they are all huge! I love the temperature here it's cooler then home it's a lot like Randolph weather. We have a cute little place we are staying in we like it, it's way nice! Things are going good! We have a pool and an exercise room here. We put Kynlee in a twin bed she is doing good in it!

I am now 15 weeks pregnant! I have an app with my dr in Pocatello Sept 9th I will be 20 weeks to find out the gender but I might just find a dr here and find out at 18 weeks I don't know yet!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Funny all these apartments look the same. You guys lucked out though, we don't have lamps, coffee table, end tables, or tv stand furnished in our apartments! Im so glad you guys are liking it!

Katie Call-Sommer said...

There are no lights in the bedrooms so we needed some kind of light. This one has new carpet and paint it's really nice!