Thursday, August 26, 2010

We are having fun in Colorado. Lots of things to do and lots of shopping! I am going home for a visit next week and then the next week after I get to find out the gender finally I am counting down the days! Maybe then we can talk about names we have no clue what to name the baby. It should be easier once we know what the baby is! I still can't decide if I should stay with the K letter or do different this time I don't know what to do!

I felt the baby kick on Aug 22 Sunday it was so neat and Britton got to feel it right then too! I feel it move and kick all day now very active! I love feeling it move it's so neat! I am 18 weeks now!

I got my hair highlighted and layered I like it!






17 1/2 weeks

3 comments:

Megan said...

The hair is Way cute... You can't leave Denver I was just thinking of coming out to see Riley and swing by and see you guys too!

Katie Call-Sommer said...

Thanks. I am sorry! I am in Randolph now!

Katie Call-Sommer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.