Thursday, January 15, 2009





I got my hair dyed it's really dark but it'll look better after a few washes. I have had it black before and I loved it! I love it now too! It will be a lot easier to keep up with and it's a great change! I'm glad I did it, I was getting sick of the blonde.

I took kynlee to get weighted today she is 16 lbs 7 oz that is in the 6 percentile. She gained 7 oz in 2 weeks so she is doing good. I have been giving her formula for the past 2 weeks so that's what fattened her up! She is 27 inches long that's in the 20 percentile. She is tall and skinny! I'm going to stop breast feeding and just do formula until a year and then put vitamin d milk in a sippy cup.

1 comment:

Megan said...

you really look like your sisters with your hair darker! Not a bad thing tho i personally am very fond of beautiful dark hair!