Saturday, January 31, 2009

Kynlee Crawls

Kynlee crawls!! I am so excited she now crawls! I will be busy now, most moms get to have them crawl a while and get worked up to the walking stage, well I get the privilege to have a baby that figured out how to crawl and walk at the same time so now I will be chasing her all over the place. She is so cute she is always talking jibber jabber and real words are: daddy, dad, this, good, aubu, ohoh, ouch, o no, sometimes it sounds like "mommy" but not quite yet :( She can be sitting and move over onto her belly and then crawl to get things like she has been doing it all along what a crazy baby! Now I am experiencing what many other mothers do much earlier by chasing their baby! She has just been way to content to care about crawling or do anything she would just lay for hours with her toys out in front of her and not care, but now she will go after them! I'm proud of my baby girl! She gets so excited when she gets the toy or gets to walk she loves it and laughs and I have never seen her so happy as when we hold her hands and she gets to WALK she is such a good baby I can't say that enough!!! She NEVER cries she is so good! When she wakes up in the mornings or after a nap she just lays in her crib and plays and talks until I finally hear her talking and I go get her. She lets mom sleep in and is no trouble at all! She will eat anything she is not picky at all anything mom likes and is eating kynlee has to have some too!

No comments: