Monday, February 23, 2009


I pushed Kynlee around in the laundry basket tonight she giggled so hard she loved this!


I am having problems finding a good sippy cup, most all of them leak or drip all over Kynlee when she drinks them. Any suggestions!?? Also I am having problems finding her diapers that don't leak, she leaks out of Huggies so bad all the time! Pampers gave her a bad rash which is weird cuz I have used them when she was younger, but I used swaddlers and these were baby dry, she also leaks out of luvs. I don't know what ones to try there really isn't anything left any suggestions??

Kynlee is so cute she waves hi and bye and she gives everything a hug and kiss (luvs) we tell her!! She gives really cute kisses to us too! She blows kisses with her hand too. She is so much fun and such a good baby!

1 comment:

Ruby said...

I didn't like Luvs either..they leaked..they don't hold like the "Hoover Dam" as the commercial use to say. I liked Huggies or the Wal-Mart version of them..Parents Choice. They didn't hold like huggies, but were cheaper. I know that didn't help you much, but thought I'd put my 2 cents in :)