Saturday, February 14, 2009





Thursday night the 12th Britton and a few of the elders at our ward surprised us wifes with a Valentine's dinner and dance it was so fun and cute of them! There was a band there and we danced and they announced "king and queen of the prom" it was so cute!! I am so lucky for my husband he is the sweetest guy you will ever meet! I also got a rose! Sometimes it's nice to just get one single rose! They just die anyways!!!! They served us dinner, cider and then desert cheese cake and we danced the night away it was so fun to get to meet new couples in our ward, there wasn't too many of us there so it was really nice. We left Kynlee with a babysitter and just had a blast. I love my family!! Happy Valentine's day everyone!


The girl in the band was really good I recorded a little bit of one of the songs! (The whole band was good but she was the one singing)

No comments: