Saturday, February 14, 2009





A lot has happened lately I have just been so busy to post all of it so I am posting it all on one day sorry about that, but I finally have a min to seat here and do it! I decorated Kynlee's bathroom so now it's so cute and girly just for her! I love it, I'm not that great at this kind of stuff but I think it's pretty cute. I got all the fun cute stuff at hobby lobby in Logan fun place!! I also get most my scrapbooking stuff there which I am so behind on.. My friend Tiffany comes over and we hang out and let Clover and Kynlee play they are 3 weeks apart so they have a fun time together! We finally got our hot tub moved to our new house so that's a pict of it in our back yard. Also Kynlee got a new car seat! A big girl seat I can't believe she isn't my baby anymore but my toddler daughter it's sad how fast she is growing up but she just gets more fun each day. She could stay in her other car seat until she is 22 lbs but I thought she was so tight in there that I moved her to this one that has a lot more room and yes I bought a tan color so it's netural for my other kids I had the police station inspect it and show me how to put it in my car they told me a lot of stuff I didn't know before; it was very helpful, It'll be a while before I can turn her around cuz she has to be 20lbs and she isn't close to that. They answered a lot of my ?'s and were so nice! They told me you can use carseats for 6 years so I was glad to know that cuz I heard 4 years but that's what they said! Mostly cuz the plastic gets so worn out in that amount of time that they recommand you get a new one after that. They also said it would be best to keep her rear facing as long as possible even after 20 lbs which makes since. They said the big thick coats and really puffy car seats are bad cuz if you are in a wreck the air that's in them gets pushed out of them and then the seat belt isn't very tight either which also makes since; also the middle is the safest place for them, but if you get hit head on then they don't have a seat blocking them, but if you get hit on the side then they are safer I guess it's just one of those things. I put her in the middle of my car, I totally need a bigger car I don't know how people do it with more then one kid in the back seat I have a big 4 door car but I still don't have much room, and the stroller is all that fits in my trunk...:) we are thinking about getting me a hemi dodge durango and that'll be awesome so hopefully soon we can do that! So anyways I learned a lot!!!! Kynlee walks really good behind her stroller it's cute, she crawls all over the place she has learned and is doing a lot more now! She is always so happy and smiling and giggling over something and always gibber jabbering it's so fun and cute!!

No comments: