Sunday, February 22, 2009

My birthday





24

Today is my 24th Birthday! We are in Randolph and my mom bought me a cake and ice cream and we are all getting together to have it as a family! It'll be really nice. I got a lot of nice gifts, money from my in laws and sister in law Tori. Britton gave me a teddy bear, boom box, necklace, flowers, my mom gave me sunflowers, ped egg, two mom necklaces, a mom shirt, money, my sister Jaime gave me a bunko game, soap, room spray, my sister Teresa gave me a workout outfit, my sis in law brooke gave me sister plate thing and body spray, my other sister Ang gave me a pray sign. My firend Ashley gave me a candle, lotion, and finger nail polish. I have the greatest family thank you so much for making my birthday so special!!!

Kynlee now says mama I am so happy it's so cute! She no longer has a bottle she got rid of it she doesn't want it anymore. She puts her cell phone up to her ear and talks on it, it's very cute.

3 comments:

Tracy Cornia said...

Happy Birthday Katie!!! I hope you have a great day.

Ruby said...

Happy Birthday! You and Chris have the same birthday!!

Meggie said...

Happy Birthday! I hope you had a great day!