Tuesday, August 4, 2009

17 months old




kynlee loves her books

This shirt is so cute cuz Britton calls her "bug" for her nickname


This is funny she was trying to smile but the sun was so bright! LOL




funny little girl


Kynlee is 17 months old today!I'm the luckiest mom alive I can't even tell you how good of a baby this little girl is. Ask anyone that is around her they can't believe how good she is, they say their kid was never that good. I've seen other kids and mine truly is the best behaved!! LOL :) She is such a blessing in our lives. I'm scared to ever have another kid cuz it won't be as good as Kynlee has been... everyone teases me about that too that I'll get it with my next kid the next one will be a lil turd! I guess someday we will see! Kynlee is doing so many new things I can't list everything but she is so smart, talks a lot, such a joy in our lives! She is such a big helper she loves to help mommy! Happy 17 months Kynlee Renae!!

No comments: