Tuesday, August 11, 2009

high school reunion , water park, and alisa's baby

For a blackberry phone you would think it would take better pics...:)

This is a terrible picture but this is some of his class mates that came to the reunion a lot of the class thought they were too good to come to a reunion I guess cuz not many showed up!

We went to Britton's 10 year high school reunion on last Saturday the 8th. It was fun! It was neat to meet all his high school buddies and stuff put a face with the name I always hear about. It was fun then they had a nice dinner and slide show. We enjoyed ourselves! I forgot my camera... that never happens!!


mommy and kynlee

kynlee at seven peaks water park



Today Kynlee and I went to Seven peaks water park in Provo with my sister's Jaime and Angela and their kids. It was a lot of fun! Kynlee had a blast she loves the water! My camera battery died so I only got a few pictures.. then I had to use my phone not quite as good.

My friend Alisa had her 2nd baby girl today! Her name is Kaiyslee Alisa and weighted 6lbs and 18 1/2 inches long. She's a cutie! They are doing great. Kaiyslee didn't want to come out so they started Alisa today and she was 39 1/2 weeks pregnant.




Kaiyslee Alisa

No comments: