Monday, October 13, 2008

8 things tag

8 Things Tag

I've been tagged so here goes
8 Things Tag...

8 Things I am PASSIONATE About...
1. Kynlee
2. britton
3. the gospel
4. my family
5. ranching
6. scrapbooking
7. having kids
8. animals

8 "words" or "phrases" I say way to often...
1. whatever
2. love you
3. what
4. kynlee
5. well
6. "What do you want for dinner"
7. o my
8. cool

8 Things I want to do before I die...
1. Have more kids
2. live closer to home/ by family
3. go to bahamas
4. get lasik surgery
5. see my kids get married and have their own kids
6. teach my kids the gospel and teach them to CTR, and so they know to get married in the temple
7. read the whole book of Mormon and bible again
8. ride somewhere on a train

8 Things I have learned From my past...
1. Preisthood blessings are real and are so powerful
2. Wear your seatbelt
3. attitude is everything, be confident
4. Friends are nice, but family is always there
5. be patient, things will work out when they are supposed to; one step at a time
6. Always pray
7. Don't regret anything, learn from your mistakes
8. pay your tithing before anything else; go to the temple often it's amazing!

8 Places I would love to see...
1. bahamas
2. italy
3. Hawaii
4. Europe
5. Alaska
6. spain
7. japan
8. africa

8 Things I Currently Need or Want...
1. suv
2. new glasses
3. loose weight
4. a new house (well I already have one but I want to get moved in)
5. to have a nice yard
6. our house to sell
7. my hair to grow!
8. eye surgery

8 More People I Tag! (I'm not sure who has done this & who hasn't so, if you have already don't worry about it.)
1. Krystle
2. Kim
3. Megan
4. Alisha
5. Brittany
6. Brooke
7. Skye
8. Ashley

1 comment:

Skye and Jordon said...

:) How are you doing Katie?! I have been looking for your blog and finally found it! I saw that you tagged me and left me a comment!! Your little girl is adorable! We are in Provo right now and we like it! We'll be going back to school at BYU...