Wednesday, October 1, 2008

I took Kynlee to the doctor again today for her 6 month check up and shots even though she is 7 months.. the doctor is behind. Anyways she got her shots and her flu shot it was sad she cries so hard. The doctor was doing the exam and was bending her legs and her hips wouldn't bend the way they are supposed to, she cried really hard when he was bending her legs. So he recommended that I get her x-rays so I took her to the hospital and got the x-rays done today and now I am just waiting for the results to find out what's wrong with her hips. If she has something wrong they will have to put the braces on her legs and straighten up her hips. I am so worried I hope there is nothing wrong with my little girl. She is under in height and weight and now this... They said it'll be a few days when the doctor will know the results of the tests.

I went to the eye doctor and I have glaucoma in my eyes so I gotta have a bunch of test done for that.....

1 comment:

Kim said...

Let us know what you find out with the x-rays. Do they think it has to do with her bones? or muscles???