Friday, October 24, 2008

Kynlee is 7 1/2 months! Kynlee is starting to crawl she doesn't get on her hands and knees but she pushes her feet into the ground and then moves on her belly she can get around!!! Still no teeth but I am glad about that! She still stands really well and sits really well. She loves to splash and kick in the bath tub. She loves going for walks with me, she never cries she just sits there and looks around she is such a good baby everyday!! She is very healthy. She goes to bed around 8pm and gets up around 10am everyday!!! She is a very good baby and a very good sleeper. I just put her in her crib at night time or nap time and she goes right to sleep but she has to have her binkie and her dolly and I turn on her mobile she loves all this. It's going to be tough to wean the binkie but it's all good for now! it's a life saver! She says ma ma I am not sure if she knows what she is saying but she says ma ma and it sounds like mama to me and I'm happy with that! She gives me kisses also. I've been teaching her how to say stuff, well I just say stuff to her all the time and she has been listening and catching on to some of it. She likes to be read to, and I also sing to her and she loves to be fed anything! She is such a good eater! Except for green beans and peas lately she hasn't been liking them. :) hope it'll change. I been feeding her a lot of different stuff cuz the docs say that's what helps them not be picky eaters later so I hope she isn't. Britton and I like most everything so she should too I hope that will be a lot easier. She likes treats she does really well chewing stuff. She also loves her tongue always has it hanging out. She hasn't sucked on her thumb in a long time I guess that was just a short thing. She giggles and smiles a lot she is always smiling! I'm still breastfeeding ; I've been trying to decide whether to stop or not but I've decided it's best for her and I have read a lot of studies about it and it's best for her there are a lot of reasons why it's best; higher IQ, healthier babies, it's more natural milk, not so much chubbiness, so I'm going to stick with it. Probably around a year I will wean the breast and bininkie. She reaches up for me when she is on the ground or wherever she puts her arms in the air and wants me to pick her up. She also will wave bye bye.

Update on our house we are deciding we might do a lease option or put it for rent and hold on to it for a while. we gotta get packing and get ready to move in November into the new house!

2 comments:

Meggie said...

Oh! How fun! I can't believe that she is talking already, and crawling! Avery is all over the place, just by rolling and scooting, but she's not crawling yet. It's so fun to see what your little Kynlee is doing, because I know Avery is right behind her.

Kim said...

Sounds like she is growing and doing great. She is such a cutie!