Thursday, October 2, 2008

Quirks!

Quirks!

The Rules are....tell about 8 quirks of yours & then fellow bloggers do the same.

1- I'm a freak about keeping my doors locked to my house at all times especially when I am home alone and at night.

2- I am a clean freak I just have to have everything clean and neat. I like things straight. If I see a magazine on the coffee table I have to make sure it's straight. I have to organize things all the time.

3- It drives me nuts when I tell someone something and I ask them not to say anything to anyone then I find out that someone else knows. duh I'm going to know who told.

4- Even if its really hot I still have to have a light sheet over me. I can't sleep unless there is something over me. I also can't sleep if it's really hot I have to have air on or the windows open.

5- I have to make my bed daily. And I can't go to bed unless I have a shower first, and brush my teeth. I can't go to bed unless the dishes are put in the dish washer and my kitchen is cleaned up. I have to clean Kynlee's toys up all the time. I have to dress Kynlee the second she wakes up in the morning.

6- I'm a freak about taking pictures of Kynlee I have to take one at least daily and I have to get them done every month and send them to people. I can't help it but I don't think it's bad I just love my little girl and think she is the most beautiful baby ever so I am proud of her and want to take pictures of her and post them and show her off. (I post more on myspace then on my blog.)

7- Wrappers, empty cans, clothes on the floor etc... I have to pick it all up the second I see it and put it away or throw it away.

8-I have to put my wedding ring on before I can leave the house if I forget it I have to go back home and get it.

I have plenty more but I better stop here.....have fun and do it too!

It's kinda fun to read about other people's quirks and know that I am not the only freak in the world.

No comments: