Monday, October 13, 2008

Hello I'm back. I went and stayed with my parents in Randolph for a week while Britton went to Phoenix Arizona for some colleges classes. He has taken all of the classes now so our business should really take off now. We are still working on our new house we are getting closer and about ready to move in. We have a few people interested in our old house to buy but nothing yet. We had a lot of fun visiting family. I went to the doctor today cuz my ear has been bothering me for like 2 weeks. I have infected ear wax and a lot of extra fluid in my ear. So they rinsed out my ear and gave me a prescription so I hope it gets better soon I had a lot of pressure and it hurt. I feel much better now. While we were in Randolph there was an earthquake ya it was centered in Randolph!! it was a 3.3 so it wasn't big but we did feel the house shake and it was big enough to know what it was. We never expected to have an earthquake in Randolph so it was really crazy. Just goes to show you never know what might happen...

No comments: