Monday, March 23, 2009

3 steps, Roseola and weekend

my nephew Aaron playing bball

Kynlee and cousin Paige

Kynlee and Cousin Amberlee


red bumps roseola

So Kynlee had a fever for three days it got up to 103 degrees so I kept calling the doctor and they said she was fine she probably had a viral illness but the third day she didn't have a runny nose or cough so no other systems so they told me to bring her in, so I took her to the doctor on last Friday and she had roseola.. the doctor couldn't do anything for her she had to get better on her own, she had red bumps all over that just broke out right before I took her to the doctor so that was the break of the infection so she had the bumps for one day and then they went away and no more fever so she is all better now.

We went to Britton's family's house in Montpelier this weekend because he went snowmobiling with friends on Saturday. Kynlee and I got to hang out with grandma and aunt Tori we went shopping and had a fun time, then my nephew Aaron had a bball game so I got to see that he is a really good little 3rd grade player! I enjoyed my weekend.

Kynlee took 3 steps by herself so I think she will be walking all on her own here in the next month or sooner. So absolutely loves to walk!!! Along anything behind anything it doesn't matter just any walking will do!! She is getting her two top teeth but haven't came all the way through yet any day now. Then she will have a total of 4 teeth at 12 1/2 months. She has been throwing the biggest fits lately goodness it's awful!!! :)

2 comments:

Megan said...

oh im glad she is ok. That's fun she is starting to walk. She will be etting into everything now! lol!

Brooke said...

oh that is no fun! poor little girl. glad she is feeling better!