Wednesday, March 4, 2009

KYNLEE IS ONE!



some decorations
Gifts from mommy and daddy

KYNLEE IS ONE YEAR OLD TODAY!!

She only has two teeth and she walks along everything and anything!! She crawls all over the place! She doesn't have a bottle anymore only a sippy with vit d milk. She only has a binkie at night time. She weaned herself from the bottle and pretty much from the binkie!!! She is such a good eater and a great baby. So content all the time, she never cries I'm serious never! She sleeps from 8pm to 9:30am. She doesn't cry when she gets up just talks until I finally hear her and I go in there and she is just waiting. The changing table is next to the crib so she has been pulling the diapers into her crib it's so cute. I have been so blessed cause I have never seen such a good baby in my life!!! She is the best! I enjoy staying home with her and being her full time mommy!!! She is no trouble at all! I am a little emotional today with her turning one I don't know if I should be happy or sad or what to think about it, it's hard!! I will post more later.....

I'm babysitting my friend Karla's little boy Gabe today he is 2 1/2 so now I get to see how it is to have two kids! Cuz I will soon! They will have fun playing together. I'm going to take them to the park and the mall to play!!

No comments: