Tuesday, March 10, 2009

One year doc apt

I took Kynlee to the doctor yesterday for her one year checkup and shots. She got two shots. She weights 17 lbs 8 oz and is 27 inches. She is in the 5th percentile for weight and length. The doctor said she looks very healthy and is just fine she is just going to be petite. Which is great I hope she stays like this her whole life!! He said everything looks just great and I'm doing a great job as a mom!! :) He wants me to start feeding her 6 small meals a day instead of 3 large ones. So more snacks and stuff. I am supposed to push more milk too she doesn't really like it and doesn't drink much milk but I will try harder. I can't turn her around in her carseat until 22 lbs so it'll be a long time she is so tiny! She can still be in her infant carrier but she was really swquishy in that I don't see how a baby that weights 22 lbs can be in that seat unless it's summer I guess and not so much fluffy clothing. I still use that seat in the truck and the other one in the car. I just won't turn it until she is 22 lbs... She will be 18 months or almost 2 before that happens...

Today she has a little fever so I guess it's from the shots.. She acts just fine but just a little warm.

No comments: