Tuesday, March 17, 2009


BACK YARD
ONE SIDE YARD

OTHER SIDE YARD



FRONT YARD



HAPPY ST. PATTY'S DAY! Kynlee and I wore green today!! Did you??

I mowed my lawn tonight and it's so huge I am not looking forward to mowing it all summer and watering it! but it was good exercise for me. I have a huge back yard a huge front yard and then big on each side of my house. The back yard is still wet and has a little snow but the rest I mowed and racked up the leaves it's looks a lot better but still looks wintery I hope spring comes soon! I try to go for a walk every night with Kynlee she loves the stroller and going with mommy, we take our dog Chaz too.

Kynlee can now clap her hands, she knows just when to clap when she has done something good like put the ball in the basket then she will clap it's so cute, she says mama all the time she has for a while now (finally, she says a lot of words. She has been fussy for the past couple weeks and that is not like her at all, I think her top teeth are trying to come in but I can't see them yet hopefully soon cuz I'm going crazy! :) J/K

1 comment:

Kim said...

That is a big yard!!!
Hey that chair I have is actually from my Aunt Bell on my Moms side. We have a Bell on each side of the family, that is why we used the name for Madis middle name.