Wednesday, March 4, 2009

some presents from mom and dad (not all of them) she didn't open all of them today saving some for Saturday party
Cinderella doll
daddy helping her
opening gifts
giving her pjs luvs
her crown that game in a movie
dora blanket
reading the book gma and gpa sommer gave her
bows
from tori
aunt tori made her a cute coat
kinda in the wrong order......
gabe and kynlee
playing on the bear at the mall
playing
playing more
playing with aunt tori

Today was a great day! I took Gabe and Kynlee to the mall and let them play on the playground there. My mother in law and sister in law were here. We let them play for hours they loved it! Then we let Kynlee open most of her presents from us. Then we went to Chili's for dinner. It was a great fun day!!! I can't believe it's over and my baby is now one! I'm just used to telling people how many months she is now I say 1 year old I guess! wow! She was born at 5:26pm a year ago so at that exact time I was just remembering her as a newborn it was the best day of my life one year ago when I gave birth to this beautiful blessing!!

I took so many pictures today!! It's crazy! I'm only picking a few to put on here.. well a little more then a few.. lol.. but it's a special important day for my baby girl so I'm proud of her and want to show her off!

Well here are some pictures... I took way to many to post all but here are a few she got a lot of fun gifts and more to come Saturday!!

No comments: