Wednesday, March 4, 2009

newborn pics






newborn pictures of kynlee a year ago! I got induced which I want to do with every kid that's the way to go I think! I was dilated to a 5 when I went to the doc on the 3rd and he stripped my membranes and then said if this doesn't work come in tomo morn the 4th and we will start you, I had contractions but then they stopped after a while so I just went in the next morning and got induced! Kynlee weighted 7 lbs 1 oz and 19 1/2 inches long! born 3-4-08 at 5:26 pm I was only in labor 8 hours and I only pushed for 16 mins and she was out! It was an easy labor and delivery no problems went by fast and easy. I got the epidural after only 2 hrs of contractions and it pretty much put me to sleep...lol it was so relaxing. I didn't feel anything at all when I was pushing her out. I can't believe how easy it was! I was due March 15th so she was 1 1/2 weeks early. She had colic for 3 1/2 months I thought I would die but she got over it and has been the best baby ever sence! Kynlee has only had a little tiny cold that's it in a year! She is the most healthy baby I have ever known I sure believe in breast feeding!!!!! She is so content I just can't tell you enough how good of a baby she is you wouldn't beleive it if you spent a day with her how good she is! She had a nap today without the binkie so maybe it's gone for sure!

No comments: