Saturday, May 30, 2009

Baby shower/ graduation and 3 states all in one day!




Kynlee loves uncle Randy and (uncle Nick)-pictured too

my niece Charity and Kynlee, Kynlee sure loves her too!

My cousin Krystal her baby shower

Kynlee and I had a very busy fun day today! It started last night for some reason Kynlee was up from 12-3am straight she just wanted to play I tried everything I don't know what was wrong with her. Then we slept from 3-6am and got up and left for Ogden. It was my cousin Krystal's baby shower, it was lots of fun to see my cousins that I haven't seen for a while. Then we went to Evanston for my niece Charity's graduation dinner party. That was also very fun. Then we came here to Randolph and we are going to stay a week or so here.. My parents and sister Teresa are in south Dakota until Monday so I'm hanging with the rest of my family.

Kynlee can go up the stairs all by herself.. My parents have two sets of stairs and I left Kynlee downstairs with my brother who was supposed to watch her :) and I came up for just one sec then I headed back down the stairs and there was Kynlee at the bottom of the second set she had went up the first set all by herself and was coming up the next set, she has to go everyone mom goes and she thinks she is so big now that she is walking all over!

No comments: