Tuesday, May 12, 2009

doctor

I went to the doctor and I have a really bad infected UTI. I have a cyst on my tail bone that I was born with and 3 years ago it got infected and so I had to get it drained then just lately it gets infected and then it drains itself, but the doctor told me I gotta get it removed. My body is full of infection and this is why I feel like crap and am tired all the time! I am on an antibiotic for the UTI to clear up then I gotta figure out when to get the cyst removed... no fun

2 comments:

Meggie said...

OH, I'm sorry! That doesn't sound like any fun. I hope you get feeling better soon.

Kim said...

Gosh dang it...I am sorry!!! It probably is a good idea to get it removed though. Hope it is all done and over with soon!!!
You should totally do the 365 idea. It helps me stay positive and think about the things I love about my life instead of thinking what I would like to be better, does that make sense. I have seen it done many different way...things you are thankful for, favorite books, anything would work. I just decided to do something I love every day. So I can always remember how blessed I am!!! Give it a try!!!