Friday, May 8, 2009

I took Kynlee to get a weight check today. She is 14 months old and weighs 17 pounds 10 ounces she isn't even on the charts for percentile now. Her height is 29 inches and she is in the 15% for that. She lost 2 pounds in a month so the doctor wants to see her on Monday. She has been teething and had a little cold the last week so she didn't eat much. I have to keep a diary of all she eats now. I feel like I am an awful mother! I have been having a bad day and to top it off the company Britton works for went bankrupt.....

2 comments:

Nicole said...

What fun pictures.. branding is one of my favorite times of year my kids love it. Your vinyl turned out way cute too!

Brooke said...

Hang in there Katie. Your a great mother and you take such good care of Kynlee....she is lucky to have you. Hope you get feeling better too!