Tuesday, May 5, 2009

BRANDING

WRANGLER BUM

HANDSTAND

SUCKER

FEEDING HERSELF

BRANDING

RIDING "LIL JOE"

SHOPPING



Kynlee and I came to Randolph on last Thursday. We stopped in Logan and met my friend Alisa and her daughter Kearsten (Alisa is 6 months pregnant so it was really fun shopping for her baby) there and we went shopping then we came to Randolph. We helped my family brand on Friday and then we were going to brand Saturday too but then it rained all day long. So we are going to finish branding tomorrow (wed) so I am still in Randolph I'll go home Thursday, it's been so nice visiting with family. Kynlee loves her grandparents and aunts and cousins it's so fun. I went to Ogden yesterday with my sister Teresa it was just me and her it was so nice we shopped til we dropped and we left the kids home so it was nice.

Kynlee turned 14 months on the 4th, she likes to feed herself, she loves popsicles, she likes doing hand stands and she loves suckers. She is getting another top tooth and it has really been a big pain for her to get in, but it's almost through. She loves to see the horses and cows and say moo and hehe. She will sit on the horse and not even care and she rode some of the calves with our help. She isn't scared of anything or anyone. I'll post more branding pictures after tomorrow..

1 comment:

Meggie said...

How fun! I bet it is so fun to come home and see your family.