Tuesday, May 26, 2009

UTI infection!

I went back to the urgent care today cuz I woke up early this morning with bad bad pains/cramps in my stomach they were so bad I couldn't stand them, we were headed to the ER and then they stopped so I just went to the urgent care place I went before cuz they had already seen me and everything. They did another urine test and I still have the UTI.. it's worse now it's in my kidneys and the pains where from that. My stomach is so sore and I'm hurting so bad. I got more meds hope these ones fix it I am sick of having this infection and nothing seems to clear it up!!! Scares me cuz my cousin just died of infection! And the doctor told me if I didn't get a antibiotic soon and get it working my kidneys would start to fell it's so scary! I was on meds before for a week and I thought it was gone but guess not, and they said those last pills where the strongest pills they have for this so these ones are the next down cuz those ones didn't work...

2 comments:

Meggie said...

I'm sorry! I hope you get over it soon. That has got to be miserable.

Megan said...

katie i had that same thing about two months ago so i had that and morning sickness so i really feel ya it sucks