Monday, May 11, 2009


Mother's day was so fun. It was my second one. Britton got me a straightener, a plant and roses! Just what I wanted!! He is so good to me I love him to death!!!

Kynlee is doing a bunch of new things, she wipes her own face, just give her a wipe and she wipes it and does a good job. Britton gives her the wipe while he is feeding her so she will wipe her face after each bite. She can go up and down the stairs on her own, britton will be right there with her but she did it all by herself first she climbed up them from downstairs then she went back down them. She will point at pictures and say mommy and daddy. We will ask her where is kynlee and she will point to herself. She loves to look at herself in the mirror she giggles and thinks it's funny. I am working on the folding her arms to pray she sometimes will do it and sometimes not she will get it soon enough though! She says a lot of new words. She is such a good baby always happy giggling and plays all day so good!! She is still trying to get her 5th tooth not quite in yet.

I have a bladder infection or something and I am dying so I guess I gotta break down and go to the doctor! I gotta take Kynlee to the doctor today too the doctor wants to see her cuz she lost 2 lbs. I think she is perfectly fine but I will do anything for my baby so I guess I'll humor the doctor and take her in. She is so happy and such a good baby there can't be anything wrong with her, plus the charts they go by are formula fed babies charts so they are always over weight. I wish they would come up with a breast fed chart cuz I bet she would be right where she is supposed to be on that one. She is just going to be tiny and petite like her daddy! I have no complains I think she is perfectly small and that way she will be small her whole life, plus since when is being chubby and overweight healthy?! That's what I don't get! I have a hard time finding clothes that will fit... I had to return a bunch of stuff and buy smaller clothes for this summer but that's fine with me.. I didn't want a chubby baby so I got what I wanted she is perfect to me!

No comments: